Last Updated on January 26, 2023 by Zara R.
Jello Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake it’s a sweet temptation brought to you from the bottom of our palates. This recipe’s more than a pleasant welcome to our dessert collection. Get ready to meet one of our favorite cheesecakes.
In this post, you’ll find a very tasty non-bake cheesecake topped with strawberry jello. Keep reading and you’ll find the printable recipe.
Jello Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake – No Bake
Our guest of honor is Jell-O Temptations Cups, We were inspired by them to make a similar but family-sized recipe.
Have you tried these amazing snack cups? If you have, I’m sure you agree with me that these are T-H-E perfect on-the-go treats for any time. They practically melt in your mouth and make it watery.
Jell-O Temptations Flavors
Kraft Heinz has gotten a new round of Jell-O Temptations flavors, check them out!
- Apple Custard Pie
- Double Chocolate Pie
- French Silk Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Boston Creme Pie – novelty
- Chocolate Mousse Decadence – novelty
- Chocolate Truffle Indulgence – novelty
- S’more – novelty
Which ones have tried? Personally, I still got to try the novelties, and yes… I think I’m heading to the nearest convenience store right now.
Making Jell-O Strawberry Jelly
You’ll want to make sure you make this recipe after your cheesecake is in the fridge. You’ll need your cheesecake to be set in order to pour your jelly onto it. Don’t worry, you know that making jelly is quite simple.
- 1 pack of Jell-O Strawberry flavor
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 cup of water -at room temperature-
Step #1: Combine
Combine the jelly crystals with the boiling water and stir using a fork until dissolved.
Step #2: Cool it down
Pour in the rest of the room temperature water and mix well until you don’t see any residue. Then set aside to cool.
Printable Full Recipe
Next, you’ll be able to print the full recipe. We called it Jell-O Strawberry Temptation Cheesecake – No-Bake. Try to make this one day in advance to let it sit. It will be better if it’s overnight.
Give it a Little Twist
If you’ll like to give it a flavor twist, choose a different Jell-O Flavor and make your own Temptation version.
Jell-O has the following jelly flavors:
- Black Cherry
- Strawberry Banana
- Tropical Fusion – orange, pineapple, and cherry –
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Berry blue
- Cranberry Raspberry
And it also has puddings:
- Banana Cream
- White Chocolate
- Chocolate Fudge
- Cookies and Cream
- Pumpkin Spice – Autumn seasonal
- Candy Cane – Christmas’s season
- Gingerbread – Christmas’s season
- Red Velvet
- Coconut Cream
- French Vanilla
Too many? And the best of all is that they’re always reinventing themselves, always pushing boundaries to the top. Let’s hope for some new flavors soon!
Read more about Wawa’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie
Take this cheesecake to any special event and we assure you’ll be the center of attention. Please leave a comment in the box below and let us know what you thought about the texture and the taste of it. Also, as advice, we recommend you go buy a Jello Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake Cup and compare it.
And please, feel free to ask if you have any questions, we’ll always be glad to get back to you with a quick and accurate answer or advice.
And, as a Final Tip
To make your cheesecake healthier, replace the cream cheese for Greek yogurt, the condensed milk for stevia and coconut milk, and the whole cream for cottage cream. You can also add a scoop of protein powder to go for the extra mile.
Read more about Easy 5-Step Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pumpkin Cheesecake
Jell-O Strawberry Temptation Cheesecake - No Bake
- Microwave-safe small bowl
- Electric mixer
- Springform Pan
For the crispy base
- 125 grams of cracked Graham crackers crumble
- 90 grams of melted butter
For the creamy filling
- 250 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 395 grams of condensed milk
- 3 tsp of lemon zest finely grated
- 1 tbsp of powdered gelatin natural
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 300 ml whole cream half and half
- 250 grams of strawberries
For the strawberry jelly topping
- 1 package of Jell-O Strawberry flavor
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 cup of water cold or at room temperature
- Grab your springform pan and line the base and sides with parchment paper and set it aside until you need it.
- Place the graham crackers into a food processor and process until crumb texture is obtained.
- Next, pour the melted butter onto the crumbs and process until they mix well for another 10 seconds.
- Transfer the cookie mixture onto your springform pan and press down until flattening the surface. Once you're done, let it cool in the fridge.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl put the lemon juice, the cup of water, and the powdered gelatin. Cook for 30 seconds and stir well with a fork until dissolved. Set aside and let it cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, put the softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl and mix using an electric mixer on medium speed until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
- Pour the whole cream, the condensed milk, and the lemon zest into the cream cheese. Combine them at a low speed.
- Slowly add the gelatin mixture and increase the speed to medium until fully combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture onto your graham base and smooth it gently using a spatula.
- Then, slice some strawberries and put some on top. Place in the fridge for one hour to set.
- Prepare your strawberry jelly. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Get your cheesecake out of the fridge and carefully pour your jelly on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours until set.
- Cut into 8 or 16 slices and serve.
- You can garnish with a mint leaf if you prefer.
- Enjoy it with yours!
And, as a Final TipTo make your cheesecake healthier, replace the cream cheese for Greek yogurt, the condensed milk for stevia and coconut milk, and the whole cream for cottage cream. You can also add a scoop of protein powder to go for the extra mile. Our pleasure!
Griselda is an experienced pastry chef and baker with a passion for creating delicious desserts. She has been cooking and baking for over ten years and loves the creative process of creating something special for her friends, family, and customers. Griselda has a special talent for creating beautiful and tasty desserts like cakes, pies, and cookies. She is experienced in a variety of baking techniques and loves to experiment with new flavors and textures. When Griselda isn‘t in the kitchen, she loves to spend time with her friends, family, and her two cats.